LDLT-RECIPIENT Study Group
STUDY GROUP LEADERS
Dong-Jin Joo (Yonsei University, Korea)
Gonzalo Sapisochin (University of Toronto, Canada)
TITLE: Risk factor analysis of HCC recurrence after living donor liver transplantation
Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) is the most common indication for living donor liver transplantation (LDLT) these days. Recently, many centers to overcome the limitation of LDLT for advanced HCC because Milan criteria is a very limited criterion for those who need to undergo LDLT to treat HCC.
• To identify risk factors for HCC recurrence after LDLT
• To develop new expanded criteria of LDLT for HCC patients with HCC
STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective
To observe long-term survival, the patients who had at least 2-year f/u period after LDT should be enrolled. Collecting the data from the patients who underwent LDLT between 2010 and 2018 would be recommended. The last day of the f/u period will be the end of December 2020.
PARTICIPANTS: International multi-center
(1) HCC patients who underwent LDLT
(2) Combined organ transplantation
(3) Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
(4) Combined HCC with CCC